6 March 2020
The Sound of Trees Orchestre de Picardie, Arie van Beek, Julien Hervé, Yan Levionnois
Composer-in-residence at the Orchestre de Picardie and , Camille Pepin presents a recording of The Sound of Trees, her double concerto for clarinet and cello, for which she was awarded Best Composer at the 2020 Victoires de la musique.
To fill out this programme, the Orchestre has entrusted her with the orchestration of works by Lili Boulanger and Claude Debussy, from whom there is no repertoire for chamber orchestra. This album presents a century of the French Touch conducted by Arie van Beek - listen without restraint!
- 1 Pépin: The Sound of Trees 19:43
- 2 Debussy/Pépin: Hommage à Rameau 6:38
- 3 Debussy/Pépin: Mouvement – Images pour piano – série 1 4:27
- 4 Boulanger/Pépin: D'un soir triste 12:37
- 5 Boulanger/Pépin: D'un matin de printemps 5:11
Aucun concert pour le moment.